The Wild Horse Casino is committed to Responsible Gaming
The Wild Horse Casino adheres to the Responsible Gaming Association of New Mexico (RGANM). Our company has always taken steps to promote responsible gaming, and has long established many of the RGANM prescribed measures. The RGANM represents a broad committment by the entire gaming industry to make the public aware of responsible gaming resources, and to incorporate responsible gaming into business operations.
To promote responsible gaming, the Wild Horse Casino will continue to:
- Educate our employees through a variety of programs and methods on responsible gaming.
- Provide information to our employees about resources for assistance with problem gaming.
- Provide information to our patrons, at our casino, about responsible gaming, win-loss odds on casino games, and resources for assisstance with problem gaming.
- Monitor vigilantly to prevent underage gambling and unattended minors in our casinos.
- Advertise responsibly.
- Fund responsible gaming research.
Warning Signs of Problem Gaming
Do You or a Family Member Ever...
- Lose time from work or family due to gambling?
- Gamble longer than you had planned?
- Gamble to escape worry or trouble?
- Borrow money to gamble or pay gambling debts?
- Gamble to get money to solve financial difficulties?
Help is Available if Gambling Affects Your Life:
If you feel you need help, please call or visit the following:
- Compulsive Gambling Treatment Clinic (Free and Confidential)
The Evolution Group, Inc.: 505-242-6988 ext. 112
- Gamblers Anonymous: 505-260-7272
- NM Council on Problem Gambling: 1-800-572-1142
- Laguna Service Center: 505-552-6513
- Responsible Gaming Association of New Mexico: www.rganm.org